British Columbia and Yukon
Connect with Bob
Bob Kucheran brings a wealth of experience in the health care system to his work as an associate lawyer at Pacific Medical Law. He understands the challenges families face as they contemplate a lawsuit, and can help people understand how the process works and what they can expect as they move forward.
Prior to obtaining his law degree from University of British Columbia, Bob worked in executive positions in the not-for-profit sector, most notably as the CEO of the British Columbia Pharmacy Association and Executive Director of the British Columbia Government Managers Association.
Bob is also a member of the British Columbia Health Professions Review Board, which is an administrative tribunal created under the Health Professions Act to provide an independent review of disputed decisions made by the self-governing colleges of health professions regarding the registration of their members and disposition of complaints made by members of the public against their registrants.
When not involved with his professional activities, Bob’s interests include photography all the way from taking photos and extending to editing and printing photographs. Bob is married to a lawyer who also practices in the field of medical malpractice and has two children, two grandchildren and an Irish Terrier who supervises his daily legal work and other activities.
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts and Science (Psychology), University of Lethbridge, 1971
- Was a public appointed member of the Council of the College of Veterinarians of British Columbia
- Served on the Board of the Coast Mental Health Society and the Coast Mental Health Foundation
- Served on the Government of British Columbia Health Human Resources Advisory Committee, the Health and Education Committee of the British Columbia Chamber of Commerce, the Provincial Mental Health Advisory Council, the Canadian Pharmacy Coalition on National Pharmacare, as well as the Burnaby Hospital, Ethical Resources Committee
Professional Associations & Memberships